Vision and Values
Providing leadership to enhance the interests and wellbeing of Saskatchewan public sector retirees.
A volunteer led, non-profit organization of current and retired Saskatchewan public sector employees, working together to improve the quality of the lives of our members.
- Integrity – acting with openness and honesty
- Open communication – all members are encouraged to openly share their opinions and view
- Unity – working together building relationships to create value for the members
- Respect – treat members with mutual respect and value their contribution
- Passion for results – pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything we do
- Excellence – dedicated to satisfying member needs and honouring commitments made to them
- Teamwork – supportive of each other’s efforts to meet our shared goals
- Accountability – accepting responsibility for one’s actions
- Speak with a united voice for members.
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues relevant to all members.
- Promote communication, co-operation, and understanding among our members.
- Research and compile information on pension benefits and retirement issues and advocate changes.
- Provide access to retirement programs for members and their families.
- Organize the resources of the SRA to provide effective, timely service to the membership.
- Advocate improvements to benefits that reflect the needs of the members.
- Make relevant information available to the members or interested parties.
- Make timely presentations to governments and other organizations to advocate positive changes to current retirement benefits.
- Increase public awareness of SRA through marketing and outreach activities.
- Provide opportunities to facilitate social events and communication with the membership.
- Expand SRA membership and engage their talents.
- Actively seek feedback from the members.